Our limited production makes membership in the Adega Northwest Cellar Club a clear advantage for wine enthusiasts who value access to wines ahead of general release with preferential pricing.
Cellar Club Benefits:
- Two six or twelve bottle cases per year shipped in the Spring and the Fall.
- The flexibility to personalize the selection of the seasonal offerings.
- Member savings of 15% on 6 bottle shipments and Member savings of 20% on 12 bottle club shipments
- Option to purchase additional available wine at the same discounted rate.
- Exclusive offers and access to limited production wines.
- Complimentary tours and tastings at the winery for members and three guests.
- Invitations to private events.
- Quarterly Newsletter.
There are no dues or annual fees associated with membership.
Current Cellar Club Exclusive:
Growers Cuvee - Miguel Rodriguez GSM - Weinbau Vineyard/Wahluke Slope, WA
We are pleased to offer you our Single Vineyard Co-Ferment of Grenache/Syrah/Mourvedre from one of the finest vineyards in the state of Washington. Specially selected fruit from the best blocks of the vineyard by the head wine grower Miguel Rodriguez, Washington Wine Grower of the year in 2012. This special cuvee is in a limited 50 case production offered exclusively to Cellar Club members. This wine was Co-Fermented in stainless steel and aged in 500 Liter French oak Puncheons for 22 months prior to bottling. This wine is meant to be reminiscent of the great red blends of the Rhone Valley in France.
Cellar Club Application
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!